The Sherpa Ti + is here!
It’s here, it’s finally here!
We’ve had this bike in the works for a very long time now, and after multiple set backs (including having the original prototype stolen) we are super excited to launch our new Sherpa Ti + frameset.
Building on the super successful Sherpa platform we’ve created the Sherpa Ti + to be the go anywhere, adventure ready big brother. Capable of taking a whopping 29/3″ tyre and with slightly tweaked geo to suit long distance riding and improve handling when loaded with luggage, this new take on the Sherpa is ready to take you off in to the wilderness…
Sherpa Ti + at a glance:
- Built from our tried and tested triple butted 3AL 2.5V Titanium tubeset
- 3 sizes available (17,19,21″)
- 1.97kg approx. frame weight (17″)
- Custom Stanton drive side yolk to allow 29X3″ tyres
- Tweaked geometry to improve handling when loaded/at lower speeds
- Extra bottle bosses for greater rack mounting options
- Swapout dropouts for either 12×142 or 12×148 (boost) spacing
- 31.6 dropper post compatible with full internal routing
- Recommended 100 – 130mm suspension
We’ve tweaked the geo of the regular Sherpa in order to make it even more suited to long- distance days. The head angle is a little steeper, the bottom bracket a touch deeper, and the reach a shade shorter. All keeping you more upright on the bike for a relaxed riding position that keeps your head up and eyes on that big horizon. It also makes it more stable at lower speeds, the shorter reach keeping your weight on the front end and those forgiving 3” tyres rolling in the direction you want to go. When you’re on your own in the wild it’s good to know you’re on a machine that’s made to keep you upright and out of trouble.